Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Animated Re-creation Of The UFO I Saw Over Redlands, CA

I got a request to post my animated re-creation of the UFO I saw over Redlands, CA on Oct. 31, 2000 around 8 or 9 pm. I did the best I could for someone who is not an animator, but the part where it shoots off is extremely accurate. There was a full moon that night and that’s what I was originally observing, then I spotted what I thought was a falling star and told my other friends that were with me to look. The unidentified flying object then came to a dead stop and made a triangular movement. The movements were so sharp, they seemed almost mechanically plotted just as I animated it. It went through a short series of light patterns with different colored lights. It appeared to be about 33 ft in diameter. It charged up with a bright, white, light and then shot off towards the mountains of Lake Arrowhead in the blink of an eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment