Friday, April 5, 2013

UFO Sighting Reported Exclusively to Saucer Time!

A source came forward with their UFO sighting story and gave Saucer Time the "O.K." to post it! They even sent in their sighting with some descriptive illustrations!
I am very excited to bring to you, 'The Belflower Sighting'

Location: Belflower, California
Time: 1-2 a.m.
Approximate position: Above a church


Witness writes: 

"Once 2 years ago, I was out counseling my friend at 1 am over the phone, I was outside the house, clear night.... as we talked I gazed at the trees and a bright light passed by as if it was a low helicopter with the spot light on. but it was a bright circular reddish orb. I think to myself, "That helicopter is very low..." Then as it got closer it starts swerving as if it was drunk or joy riding in a half circle loop rotations. I remembered the show 'sightings' and how each ufo encounter was silent and with no sound..... I took the phone away from my ear....silence..... This was no helicopter! I quickly told my friend I had to go because I left my stove on and hung up. At this moment I take a closer look to see any recognizable shape,  but all I can see was a globe with a light texture of a laser light when applied to the skin. I decided to take a chance and interact. I didn't have a flash light so I waved at it (lol!) then it stopped. The orb got bigger/ closer. At this point I ran inside and called out my friends. They came out and also witnessed it. It was still and kept getting smaller and smaller.  As it got smaller it pulsed....( I think due to the atmosphere the light seemed as pulsing) until it became as tiny as a tiny far star and just did a quick woosh to the left and it was gone....

After this I would find myself gazing up at the night sky  finding stars moving, apearing /disapearing/ pulsing every so often for 2-3 months, but no sighting since then."



[illustration by witness] 

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see the movie version of this.

    ReplyDelete